We are hiring!
We are hiring!
We are looking for new team members to join our mission in making Finland the best place for health startups! If you are passionate about health and startups, and want to take a deep dive into this scene, here is your unique chance.
Our open positions:
Acting Director (maternity leave replacement)
As an Acting Director you will have the key role in running and developing the activities of the organisation. Read more about the Acting Director position here.
As a Project Manager, you will be part of running and delivering our several projects in the health startup scene. Read more about the Project Manager position here.
What do we offer?
- A deep dive into the world of digital health and startups
- A versatile job where you have real input on the delivered results and the development of the organization
- Interesting projects within the health startup field
- Great opportunity to work on challenging tasks, while learning on the go and expanding your network in the health & tech sector
- Opportunity to be part of building and developing Health100, the association’s main event of the year.
- Office at the largest startup hub in the Nordics, Maria 01 in Helsinki.
- Flexible working hours and the possibility for remote work.
The application period is open until 29th November, but we recommend to apply as soon as possible. The positions will be filled immediately when suitable people are found.
Upgraded is a non-profit association for health & wellbeing startups and innovations in Finland, founded in 2012. We are an active community of over 60 health startup members and dozens of partners and other friends. Our goal is to make sure that startup innovations have an established role in society as a source of health and wellbeing solutions. No good health innovation should be lost due to the lack of knowledge about it.