Stream Startup Festival
“Stream Startup Festival is a not-for-profit startup event. We help each other by creating new ways to stimulate collaboration and action between all the startup ecosystem players. It is all about bringing the startup community together! Stream Startup Festival aims to bring practical support and tools of growth for early stage startups, founders, investors, corporate partners that support these core target groups. It fosters a strong sense of community in the startup ecosystem by involving organizations that can produce transformative change, such as universities and public organizations. The festival is all about the learning outcome: getting out a better team member, startup or investor with interactive workshops, founder stories, fireside gatherings and quality targeted networking. The first Stream brought together 250+ startups, 160+ corporates, 35 investors and 30+ high-quality speakers. The festival was held in October 2018 in Hiedanranta – smart and sustainable city district in Tampere. The perfect location to celebrate entrepreneurship and disruptive new ideas and businesses.”
- The pillar of every succesful startup is its network.
- Gain exposure for your product and new ideas.
- Make new friends in a relaxed casual networking environment.
- Schedule 1-1 meetings in our Matchmaking tool.
- Great opportunity to meet like-minded entrepreneurs, mentors, disruptors and tech-heads.
- Recruitment opportunity: find your new team member!
- Reach propective customers and get first-hand feedback across different verticals.
Upgraded member startups & newsletter subscribers get a 20 % discount on all tickets!
If you are a member, contact us to find out how to get the discount. If you are not yet a member → join us now!
Subscribe to our newsletter → here!
- Get access to promising entrepreneurs and early-stage startups.
- Golden occasion to find out more about the opportunities in investing in the region.
- Schedule 1-1 meetings with our dedicated Matchmaking tool to plan it all ahead.
- Connect & meet with other investors and maybe start planning a potential new syndicate.
- Attend the exclusive Investor pre-event reception on October 2nd.
- Scout a new lead in relaxed networking: select 1 startup founder for lunch (yes, lunch for both and it’s on us!)
- Get access to the list of participating startups.
- Meet the people disrupting your industry.
- Come, learn and connect with key players on corporate innovation.
- Meet new clients, find new business and collaboration opportunities.
- Get to know how to get your company up-to-speed with latest startup collaboration programs, accelerators and initiatives.
- And why not also benchmark what your competitors are doing on this area.