Learn from how Nordic countries and Singapore use digital to fight COVID-19
UNDP x NIH-SG Zoom Webinar Registration:
Please note you will need to register via the Zoom link above to secure a slot in this webinar. By signing up directly via Zoom, you will receive a confirmation email with the access link.
How are Singapore, Finland, Iceland, Norway, and Sweden tackling the global pandemic, and how can these insights make an impact in the developing world?
Join experts from these countries and the UNDP Global Centre for a sharing session about digital tools that have been developed and are currently under development for the national and global fight against COVID-19 and future pandemics.
You will hear an overview of what is taking place in five digitally advanced nations and continue discussions with parties you find the most interesting. We will showcase specific companies providing concrete solutions and give opportunities for Q&A with representatives of Singapore, the Nordics, and UNDP.
This event is co-organised by Nordic Innovation House Singapore and the UNDP Singapore Global Centre for Technology, Innovation and Sustainable Development. A list of open-source software available for tackling the current crisis is growing at UNDP’s website.
16:00 – 16:02:
Welcome from Nordic Innovation House Singapore
16:02 – 16:10:
The Big Picture presented by Bradley Busetto, Director, UNDP Global Centre on Tech, Innovation, and Sustainability
16:10 – 16:55:
National Level Digital Approaches and Software to Share: Singapore, Finland, Iceland, Norway and Sweden (5 panelists, 45 min)
16:55 – 17:00:
Short introductions to 9 existing technology-enabled solutions from Nordic and Singaporean companies (30 sec each)
17:00 – 17:30:
Company presentations in different virtual rooms (via Zoom) with interactive Q&A
Note: Zoom links to the virtual rooms will be provided during the webinar
- Smartly.io, Matti Junila, Head of Customer Success Southeast Asia (Finland)
- Origo, Guðjón Vilhjálmsson, Director of Health Solutions (Iceland)
- Dignio, Ole Daniel Nitter, COO (Norway)
- Digitaltolk, Virpal Singh, CEO & Founder (Sweden)
- Ninchat, Ville Mujunen, CEO (Finland)
- Aranja, Eiríkur Nilsson, CTO & Co-Founder (Iceland)
- Omsyn, Vidar Arnulf, CMO & Co-Founder (Norway)
- Quizrr, Jens Helmersson, CEO & Founder (Sweden)
- Virtual Bed by Palo IT, Julian Parr, CTO (Singapore)