HIMSS & Health 2.0 European Digital Event
The HIMSS & Health 2.0 European Digital Event from 7-11 September 2020 will bring the best of both worlds: HIMSS’s knowledge, expertise and thought leadership in healthcare digitisation and Health 2.0’s network of entrepreneurs and investors, showcasing the latest cutting-edge and innovative health tech solutions. Featuring best practices and thought-leadership from the brightest minds in Finland and across Europe, this Digital Event sets the virtual stage for inspired conversations and solutions to be further developed and realized at the face-to-face event in Helsinki 2021.
A Brand-new Digital Experience – What to Expect?
- A unique combination of live, simulive and on-demand sessions with the opportunity to participate in live polling and live Q&A throughout.
- Interactive and robust chat and networking capabilities that will allow you to connect with your peers as well as solution providers
- An unrivalled opportunity to pitch, profile and connect with key industry stakeholders
- A powerful five-day virtual experience facilitating partnerships and collaborations for digital healthcare transformation
- And don’t miss our 3D exhibition floor where you will experience a new way to interact with our technology and commercial partners in healthcare IT. Wander around the exhibit area and stop by stands just like you would in person where you can watch videos, download white papers and fact sheets, chat with staff to answer any questions you might have and find the solutions which best meet your needs
Digital Health Topics
Our team, partners and advisors have been working on building the programme for HIMSS & Health 2.0 European Digital Event 2020, which will address the most pressing challenges in digital health, feature renowned experts and focus on real-world case studies of large scale implementations. Key topics will include:
- Critical Care in Critical Settings: Lessons Learned from COVID-19
- Building the Digital Maturity and Resilience of European Health Systems
- Securing Data, Protecting Privacy, Building Trust for Innovation and Action
- AI, Beyond the Buzz
- Silver Health & Economy: New Demographics, New Opportunities
- Building the European Health Data Space
- Innovation Forum and VentureConnect